Volunteering is Good Business.
Pittsburgh Cares is the only organization in the region dedicated to making your company's employee volunteer program a success. We can help you build a program from the ground up, or create custom volunteer events and initiatives to to help your company meet its team building, leadership development and philanthropic goals.
Benefits to Your Company
- Boost employee morale & performance
- Recruit & retain the best talent
- Strengthen your reputation in the community
- Create opportunities for leadership training and teambuilding
Our expert staff of project planners leverages our network of more than 300 community partners to help your company effectively and efficiently invest its time and resources.
We plan your volunteer events and programs from start to finish, coordinating everything - planning, supplies, logistics, and leadership - so that all your team has to do is show up, volunteer, and make a difference.
- Project/ program researching & vetting
- Volunteer organization & management
- Program planning & execution
- Communications & public relations
- Assist with employee volunteer recruitment
- Track volunteer hours
- Pre/ Post-project surveys & reporting
- Opportunities to participate in year-round partnership activities
Let's Get Started!