Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Bloomfield Saturday Market
The Bloomfield Saturday Market is a program of Bloomfield Development Corporation (BDC). BDC focuses on affordable housing, small business support, and mobility and infrastructure work. The market is a place where people can support their local growers and makers while meeting neighbors and friends. The Bloomfield Saturday Market occurs between 9AM-1PM every Saturday between the months of May and November.
Volunteers must be available for the entire shift, or at least from 8am-1pm.
Volunteer needs are:
- set up and tear down of canopy tents
- greeting and counting Market customers
- drawing distance spots (>6 ft. apart) for people in line and in the market
- monitoring an entrance or exit
- sanitizing surfaces regularly
- help ensure social distancing is being done properly
- help with vendor breaks
- help man vendor tents to ensure there are at least 2 people at a tent
- produce running; organizing pre-orders for pick-ups
- + other tasks as they come about!
Volunteers must be 18 or older, or 14 or older with a parent/guardian participating alongside them. If you are unable to work the entire 8 AM-2PM shift or any other questions/concerns you may have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: