Bloomfield Saturday Market
The Bloomfield Saturday Market is a program of Bloomfield Development Corporation (BDC). BDC focuses on affordable housing, small business support, and mobility and infrastructure work. The market is a place where people can support their local growers and makers while meeting neighbors and friends. The Saturday Market occurs from 9am-1pm on every Saturday from May through November.
Volunteers must be available for the entire shift, or at least from 8am-1pm.
Volunteer needs are:
- set up and tear down of canopy tents
- greeting and counting Market customers at the entrance
- sanitizing surfaces regularly
- help ensure social distancing is being done properly
- help with vendor breaks
- other tasks as they come about!
Volunteers must be 18 or older, or 14 or older with a parent/guardian participating alongside them. If you are unable to work the entire 8am-2pm shift or have any other questions/concerns, please email Julia at email@example.com.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: