Become a partner!
Pittsburgh Cares’ Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP), available in Allegheny, Beaver, and Butler counties, offers support and capacity building through the power of volunteers! RSVP volunteers have a wide range of skills and experience that can be utilized to create a long and lasting impact on our communities. Pittsburgh Cares will work to recruit, train, and place volunteers, age 55 or older, to help our nonprofit partners achieve their mission through volunteer matching.
RSVP Nonprofit Partner Benefits
- Volunteer recruitment, training & placement
- Nonprofit highlights & promotions on Pittsburgh Cares digital and social platforms
- Volunteer management training
- Supplemental liability insurance (for RSVP volunteers while on-site)
- Transportation reimbursement for RSVP volunteers
- Reimbursement for background/clearance checks for RSVP volunteers
- Recognition & social events
To learn more about RSVP and our specific volunteer focus areas download our nonprofit brochure.
Registered RSVP nonprofit partners are also able to enroll their volunteers, over the age of 55, in the program. Volunteers receive a variety of benefits through Pittsburgh Cares’ Retired & Senior Volunteer Program. For a list of volunteer benefits, click here.
For more information on how to become an RSVP nonprofit partner contact us at email@example.com or 412-471-2114.